Travel Bubble arrangements made to bring stranded citizens back to India in the 7th phase of the mission
Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has stated that phase 7 of the Vande Bharat Mission will start from Thursday (October 29).
— DNA (@dna) October 29, 2020
India has been under lockdown since March 25 to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus.
The mission aimed at bringing back stranded citizens from foreign countries started on May 6, 2020.
Furthermore, India has facilitated the travel of more than 2.87 million people.
Vande Bharat Mission: 4,056 people returned to India on 28th October 2020; International travel of more than 2.87 million has been facilitated so far. pic.twitter.com/3FumBT5IzJ
— Prasar Bharati News Services (@PBNS_India) October 29, 2020
Vande Bharat Mission: 4,056 people returned to India on 28th October 2020; International travel of more than 2.87 million has been facilitated so far.
In the previous month, External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Anurag Srivastava said 16.45 lakh Indians have been repatriated through different modes of the Vande Bharat Mission till September 30.
Source: DNA webdesk
In a major Bhagalpur University as well as colleges affiliated to it, professors have not been regularly paid from 6 months. Bhagalpur University, also known as Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, is a famous University in…Read More
- IRCTC planning to run 4 more ‘Shri Ramayana Yatra’ train
- PM CARES Fund Not a Government Body: PMO
- Union health ministry releases post-Covid Sequelae Modules
- Melbourne Witnesses Quiet Streets after 3-Day Long Violent Anti-Lockdown Protests
- Bengal Election 2021: Multiple Reports of Voter Turnout Discrepancy, EVM Malfunction
- Third phase of COVID-19 vaccination in India begins
- BREAKING NEWS: Vehicle of media personnel attacked in Nandigram
- Who kills the Olive Ridley Turtles?
- BREAKING NEWS: NEP ’20 aims to give youth right education for revolutionary changes – President Kovind
- Over 1500 Tibetans protest in Paris against decades of Chinese atrocities
- Fire breaks out at chemical factory in Thane
- Pfizer Vaccine 94% effective for patients above 65
- Shiv Sena Accuses BJP of Poaching MLAs
- Sensex jumps to new high, NIFTY also on rise.
- Coimbatore Rape-Murder Case: SC reconfirms Death Penalty
- As Bihar schools reopen, so do concerns
- Junior artists of Mumbai struggle due to the pandemic
- Students suffer as professors go on protest in Bhagalpur University
- New WHO Air Quality Norms Render Whole India in the Polluted Category
- SC remarks over govt. to give Rs. 50k ex-gratia for COVID-19 deaths